Herbs can be a powerful adjunct to acupuncture care. They are used to strengthen, build and support the body or to clear it of excess problems like a cold, fever or acute pain. Your practitioner may suggest starting with herbs and then adding acupuncture to your treatment in the future. This is suggested to build up your internal strength so you can receive the full benefits acupuncture has to offer.
- Heart of Healing Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine13514 Pomerado Road
Poway, CA 92064858-699-3015
- Mon8am - 6pmTueClosedWed8am - 6pmThuClosedFri8am - 6pmSat9am - NoonSunClosed
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •