- Heart of Healing Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine13514 Pomerado Road
Poway, CA 92064858-699-3015
- Mon8am - 6pmTueClosedWed8am - 6pmThuClosedFri8am - 6pmSat9am - NoonSunClosed
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: moxibustion
What is Moxibustion?
You might have heard your acupuncturist mention Moxibustion as a treatment option. This unfamiliar term needs some definition and clarification for most. So, what is it? Moxibustion is defined as a form of heat therapy that involves burning the dried moxa plant and leaving it on or very near the skin’s surface, thus promoting the flow of “qi” and
Posted in Moxibustion, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, tcm Comments Off on What is Moxibustion?