- Heart of Healing Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine13514 Pomerado Road
Poway, CA 92064858-699-3015
- Mon8am - 6pmTueClosedWed8am - 6pmThuClosedFri8am - 6pmSat9am - NoonSunClosed
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: neuropathy
According to the National Institutes of Health, approximately 20 million people in the United States suffer from peripheral neuropathy. The NIH also notes that it is particularly common among those suffering from diabetes. So, what is peripheral neuropathy and can acupuncture help to relieve its symptoms?